Friday, October 17, 2014

Not Secure

My people have their confidence in other gods to protect them, not Me. My people, do you not know that the gods you trust to protect you will be your only protection in times of danger and destruction? You must trust only in Me, the one true God for your help.

Find your protection in Me alone. I am your refuge, your defender, your fortress, and no other protection can save you from what is soon coming.

Examine your hearts, your thoughts, and your actions. Put your trust only in Me, My precious children!

Run to Me and be safe.

Psalm 20:7: Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 91:2: I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 4:8: I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Proverbs 18:10: The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

John 17:3: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2 Samuel 22:2: And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;


2 Cor. 13:5: Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream where I received a message that I believe is from God, and I wanted to share it with you. I don't remember who was relaying the message in my dream, I simply remember being half-awake and thinking I should write it down, which I did. I don't normally remember my dreams and this is the first time anything like this has happened to me.

    The message I received was: 'Look up to God amongst the the planets and the stars and make your prayers known to Him while there is still strength in the earth'.

    God Bless,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete