Thursday, October 30, 2014

Unfamiliar Ground

Many of you have entered into unfamiliar ground and desire understanding of what is transpiring. I have chosen certain of My people for special end times purposes for My Kingdom, and your training is starting. 

Training is often uncomfortable and the enemy may try to frighten you with your circumstances, but I desire My people would evidence their strong faith in Me by refusing to fear and continuing in My ways and obeying Me in all things. 

(I saw in the Spirit financial training, but also emotional training – very strong training) 

You will be tempted in these times to turn to methods not of Me, My children, but this will only delay your deliverance. Walk only in My ways. Respond in this time of training as you know I want you to respond, and you will pass through it quickly. 

Do not lose sight of your prize – this time shall not last forever, and I desire you would continue to bear much fruit so I may reward you generously. I am with you and My Spirit enables you to do all things as I strengthen you. 

Lean on Me, I will help carry your burdens, your pain and your sorrows. 

And you shall know great joy! 

Proverbs 3:5-7: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Philippians 3:14: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

John 15:8: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Matthew 11:29-30: 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 5:11: But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalm 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here - look for the show dated October 30, 2014: 


6 comments:

  1. Glynda please explain to me what financial training means? i mean in this whole contest..i don't think i speak that good english to understand cause to me financial reffers to money and i don't see what that has to do with message..thank you blessings in His mighty name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anca, The financial training I have had was learning to believe for financial provision when I had no job and no savings. It was about learning to trust God to provide. I hope this helps - Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok thank you..indeed it helped (0___0) .blessings to you and yours in HIS name..

    ReplyDelete
  4. From manyrounds: Yep, its all about trust, out on the edge of the battle front, then the training kicks in, all the pain, trials, sorrows, the testing of the metal, the extreme heat, the quenching, the pounding, makes for the strongest steel, tell them not to ring the bell sis, not now, not to quit, no matter what. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was about three years old, I was walking home with my mom along a sidewalk. She asked me if I wanted some candy from the store and I said yes. As she went in her purse to get some change out, she accidentally drops the coins that was meant to get me the candy. Before the coins landed on the grass, I saw a hole open in the ground and witnessed the coins fall through this portal. As I looked inside the portal, the coins fell in slow motion in what seems to be inside a church. The hole then closed up. My mom did not see what I saw. As she brushed her feet across the grass to see if she can locate the coins, she sadly told me " Sorry guy, I cant buy you the candies. The money is lost somewhere in the grass."

    ReplyDelete
  6. DISCIPLES OF CHRIST - WOW!!! I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete