Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Visions

Last night late, I was laying in bed, mindlessly watching television for a few minutes so I could fall asleep. Something about Washington, D.C. was on the screen, and suddenly, I saw a bright light that looked like some kind of explosion. I blinked a few times, realizing it was not on what I was watching.

Others are seeing visions of attacks via planes and missiles. I don't pay a lot of attention to these sorts of things unless I get communications from several having the same kind, or unless I know the persons having them are strongly prophetic.

Whatever happens, we have the Word of God as our guide. I wanted to share this video with you all. I wept as I watched it. I have never seen anything so powerful in my life.

God bless you, and those you love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSv4vBcFyvo

6 comments:

  1. Wow,that was very powerful,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. It makes my heart sad to see so much brokenness and it is a reminder to pray for freedom/healing.I have had dreams set in the same future world for many years...recently (about a year ago) the world went into war. It was a war over information/computers...and a lot of brainwashing of children (like terrorist groups do). I am not sure what the dream meant, but maybe someone else has also had dreams like this. Also I was reading Revelation, and it was talking about Babylon being plagued by demons...I looked up Babylon, which is modern day Iraq..and it helped me to see the connection between the spiritual battle and all this fighting in the Middle East. Again, I am not quite sure what all this means, but I am certain that prayer is needed. Let's all pray for our world...so many people need freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to confirm you word of April 22nd. The night before I also had a vision of a very blue sly with bombs bursting in air. They appeared like camera flashes. The Lord had given me word about missiles in 2008 for our nation. Also about white lines which are the chemtrails we are seeing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister judgment on America is coming swiftly
    Those who put their trust in God he will keep us. Those of his are hidden under his wings. We will see some scary and horrific things come to pass.

    ReplyDelete