Saturday, May 9, 2015

They Will Refuse To Listen

I was praying last night about this foreboding on the Crash in the Heartland plane crash, and asking God about it. Also because I am not certain this crash is not caused by terrorists. 

I said, "Lord, so many children - so many families will grieve!"

And He said, "I will warn many of them not to put their children on the plane, but they will refuse to listen."

I believe that is why He wanted this foreboding shared - because those parents are not going to listen when He warns them then.

So many tragedies in My children’s lives could be avoided if they would only listen when I warn them. I warn them in their spirits, in My Word and through others who serve Me, but they refuse to listen.

Sensitize yourselves to My voice, My children! Cleanse your hands, obey only Me and hear the warnings! Then will your life be filled with peace, and joy, and much less pain and grief.

Ezekiel 3:17-19:
17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.


19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.


In response to many emails, I want to clarify that this crash has not happened yet - that is why God forewarns us, so we can pray against these things happening, or ask that they be lessened.

8 comments:

  1. I got into trouble because I did not listen to God. I was afraid that what he asked me to do was too big so I didn't listen....now I am praying God will heal the situation and let me listen to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynda, and wanted to mention something. After I read your post I had a really strong urge to go and pray about the plane crash. While praying there was an incredible upwelling and presence of the Holy Spirit. About as strong as I could possibly imagine feeling it. Almost overwhelming.

    Really felt like this was important to God. Don’t really know much about these things but just thought I would mention it!. Kind of caught me by surprise.

    Ps. Also it felt like God really wanted these prayers from believers, and since these prayers would be very much in line with His will they will get answered one way or another. Maybe averting the crash or at least saving lives somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord please open my ears to hear,my eyes to see, and open my hear to understand you. Oh Lord. Glynda I am so sad. Can we pray and ask God please for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a plane with children, or a plane crash into an event full of children.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gary Flynn, It is a regular flight, but carrying an inordinately large number of child passengers. The sense I got was that they were headed to an event or some kind of awards ceremony or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moses pled for the lives of the Israelites and in God's mercy, prevented them from being destroyed. We can still pray for God to intervene in spite of the parents hardheadedness and disobedience. God is loving and merciful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glynda do you have any idea as to what part of the year/month this would happen on?

    As that might help those whose children who will be travelling, stop them from going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca Bonnell - No, as always, I posted everything I felt or saw.

    ReplyDelete