Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Days



The days before you grow increasingly dark and violent, My Children, but if you put on My Presence, and walk in love, it cannot harm you, for no devil in hell can bear My Almighty Presence.

Abide in My Word, dwell with me in heavenly places, and see how I protect you and guide you.

I am always with you, My Children – slow your life down that you may experience Me more. Do not fear what is coming in your world, for I have overcome the world.


2 Timothy 3:1-4
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

John 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Matthew 28:20   Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Not kidding you we just finished bible study and my two "teachers" or eveangelist told me i need to slow down. Along with someother things that go with this word. man i really appreciate what the LORD is having you do, with these messages. Thank you and Gods mercy.🌸 amen.

    ReplyDelete